Monday, May 25, 2009

FCTSC Color Challenge #5



Here is the card that I made for From C to Shining C's color challenge. The colors were brown, light blue, pink, and green. I was having difficulty with this one for some reason, still not sure why, so I decided to have some fun with my Cuttlebug! I used 4 different embossing folders on the card, I think the brown is Stylized Flowers, green is Swiss Dots, the pink is Bloom Dots?, and the blue is Distressed Stripes. The stamp on the pink is a little postmark that says Thinking of You, not sure where I got that one from. I actually really like how this turned out, I typically only use one embossing folder per card, so this was a change for me. It definately added a lot of interest!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the challenge!! I love how you used your CB!

    ReplyDelete