Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation Card







My husband and I are going to a graduation party for the daughter of a co-worker. Neither of us knows her very well, so I had trouble deciding what I wanted to do. I decided to try to make a waterfall card, and it was not as complicated as I thought it would be. Robyn The Pink Stamper has a great video tutorial on how to do this card. The mortar board cut was from SVGCuts.com, and I used Sure Cuts A Lot to cut it on my Cricut. The patterned paper is actually from the 2008 DCWV Christmas Stack, and the pink is Raspberry Fizz from Papertrey Ink. Papertrey Ink has this Perfect Match system and the ribbon is Raspberry Fizz stitched ribbon, and it goes great with the patterned paper. It doesn't show in the picture, but the stripes in the pattern have a stitched edge to them. Very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment