Saturday, July 18, 2009

365 Cards - Day 138

Here is my card for 365 Cards Challenge Day 138 which was to include a quotation. Since I had just gotten my new stamp set in from Papertrey Ink, I couldn't resist taking advantage of it. The chair, rug, table, books, cat and the quote is from On My Couch and On My Couch Additions which was just released and it is so cute. I used PTI's Enchanted Evening, Ripe Avocado, and Dark Chocolate inks along with Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp all the images to create the scene. I cut that out with Nestabilities Oval and then layered it with a Scalloped Oval die using PTI's Ripe Avocado. The quote was stamped on PTI's Spring Moss cardstock using Ripe Avocado. The whole thing is tied off with Enchanted Evening Swiss Dot Ribbon. I really love how this card turned out!


1 comment: