Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Still Catching Up!

I am still working on catching up to the ladies over at 365 Card Challenges. Here are the cards for Days 9-12. I have some more coming so keep a look out for them!

This card was made completely out of scraps and done in about 5 minutes.
This is similar to what I plan to do for my Christmas cards this year. The image here is Dustin Pike Cocoa Soak and I colored it with Copics. The picture is my youngest son Mason, isn't he cute? I also used the Basic Grey magnetic snaps on the tag and the back of the picture so that the recipient could take the picture off of the card and put it on their refrigerator. The tag and the pocket were cut with the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge.

This was also made from scraps (K&Company) and I used some copper craft wire to thread the buttons so that it looks like the wire is holding the button on (which is something my husband would probably do!)


Really simple card. The mailbox is cut from the Wild Card cartridge.





No comments:

Post a Comment