I just wanted to share with everyone how I have begun to store my Nestabilties from Spellbinders. I took a cork board that I had lying around and covered it with some patterned paper (this is from DCWV Green Stack). I then got a roll of magnet sheet from Michaels (the roll measures 1'x2' and was $10). I cut the magnet down to slightly larger than the largest die. I decided to use push pins to attach the magnet to the cork board. The magnet comes with adhesive on the back, but I wanted to keep the ability to re-arrange them as my collection grows. So far this system is working out really well for me.