Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Cards for 365 Cards!

This is my card for Day 137 over at 365 Cards. The challenge was to use something to bind the card together. I decided to use fabric. I used some fabric scraps that I had lying around and stitched them onto the two diffrent colors of cardstock (Stampin Up's Green Galore & Yo Yo Yellow). I made the Green Galore be just a tad shorter so that you could see the Yo Yo Yellow from the front of the card. I then stamped this quotation (Inkadinkadoo) onto some white cardstock and then using Copics airbrushed the rainbow onto the white. I just love how this card turned out!


1 comment:

  1. I randomly stumbled across your blog and am glad that I did! As someone who scrapbooks, the variety and style of your cards is something fun to see. I especially like the get well card you made at the end of May and the card that you just did for day 138. My friend has a Cricut machine, but nothing ever comes out quite like your creations!
    Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete